Saturday 12 May 2007

Unsleepable Appointment

I've been going to this place called 'Nails Should Do' to do my eyelash extension... every time when i'm lying on that very uncomfortable bed for 2-3hours i'll fall asleep for sure... usually after 45 minutes of closing my eyes and the soothing music... i'll be in dreamland...today is exceptional... why? next to my bed there was this malay lady... apparently the beautician that did her lash is quite friendly and chatty... so both of them have been chatting non-stop for their entire session... it is disturbing becoz...sorry if i'm being mean (not to say my england very power hehe)... the beautician's england is quite broken in some ways...but i have to salute him as he has the guts to talk fluently... they went on and on talking about A-Z...from bangkok to current social security issues for 2 hours using their england....can u imagine?... sorry but no sorry...this is not considered as eavesdropping coz they were pretty loud... the objective of this topic is to complaint that i didnt get my sleeping time there...heheheh... before i went for my session... i was thinking to myself that i could catch some sleep there... reason why is becoz i tried my very best to pull myself outta the bed this morning...that's why i grumbled... and also their topics aren't interesting for me to eavesdrop...and their england also another thing... so so so... but luckily today my session pretty short...so i get to go run some errands right before i head home...

No comments: