Saturday 19 May 2007

Stalker = No Life!!

I'm deleting my chatter box as I've been receiving chatter box messages from this anonymous person... first person i know why he did it because he was drunk and he was Lynn's friend. He wrote some bad "comments" on my chatter box and Lynn's one as well. And then came this anonymous COPY CAT that is so unoriginal, copied the same thing and he/she thought his/her message is very original. Funny!!
I reckon this person is jealous of me. Not that i'm so full of myself or what. But if it bothers him/her so much that he/she have to keep coming to my blog and leaving me some rude messages, don't you think this is some kind of jealous behavior? Also i think he/she is highly interested in knowing what is happening to me, what have i wrote on blog. He/she just keep coming back to stalk my blog.
This person obviously have
low EQ and is immature. If he/she dare to post things like that why not leave his/her name instead of being anonymous?

Now stalker, go get yourself a life!!

No comments: