Saturday 26 May 2007

My lonely afternoon tea @ bakerzin

I forgotten to post my lonely afternoon tea at Bakerzin the other day! After i've done with my shoppings, i was a lil' hungry and craved for a light hearty meal -> Baked Avocado Salad with Crabmeat. So my legs on auto-mode and walked to Bakerzin. Without thinking twice i ordered my Avocadao salad and a pot of Earl Grey Tea. I brought my book and read while waiting for food. Actually this ain't a good place to do reading as it was rather noisy but food won! i sacrificed my peaceful reading moment to food!! Yay food won!!

When my order came...

hhhmmmm.... yummilicious!!


*closer view of the avocado & crabmeat

I'm a happy girl again! after my meal i was so happy that i feel like galluping back to my car!!

2 comments:

Sean Greenbek said...

Food always wins. Let that be a lesson to you.

Silly Meow-Emily said...

Thanks...will remember this...hehe