Tuesday 15 May 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there...
I celebrated twice... first one for bebe's mom at Ah Yat Abalone Forum Restaurant located at Swiss Garden Hotel KL, one day earlier.
I'm very lazy to upload photos again... so if you wish to view the pictures of the food at Ah Yat Abalone... you can go to this link...heheheheh...

http://emilycjs.multiply.com/photos/album/32

i would say the food is alright considering the price that we have to pay...but i would say is nice coz i dont need to pay...yay!!

Second one for my own mother on the actual day itself. Me and my 2 sisters brought our beloved parents to The Curve. Mom wanted to buy new shoes and since she has been eye-ing on our flea market goodies, we thought of bringing her there for a walk. Our initial plan was to bring her for foot massage, eat and shopping. But foot massage didnt happen coz my eldest sis forgotten to make appointment! aargghhh!!
Instead we went straight to eat coz dad was hungry already by the time we reached The Curve. Then he said he wanted to eat noodles so i suggested Dragon-I. We waited for about 10mins at Dragon-I and we got out table after that. I'm surprised their service is really good coz they promise 10mins for our table and yes it is just nice we waited for 10mins. Service was quick and friendly. I like...even though they were full house!! 2 thumbs up!! I had my breakfast before going there...so i ordered cold white fungus, gingko and hashima dessert. hehehhe dad and mom had their siew loong pao, noodles and 2 other dim sums. Each of my sis also ordered desserts. Unfortunately i forgotten to take all the food pictures. After the food, we attacked the flea market which i reckon wont be going there any sooner because of the weather... bloody HOT!! i was sweating like mad.
Bought mom a fancy sunglass and some hair clips. Sister bought mom a pair of shoes at one of the shop inside The Curve. And i bought 2 pairs of patented leather pointy at Vincci (Ikano) for rm31 plus each pair. Dirt cheap right? Surprisingly the shoes are quite comfy too!! After this there goes our day out with mom. Underlying factor is because dad was grumbling to go home!! ahah... eventful day

No comments: