Saturday 14 April 2007

I had my ears flushed!

This morning i went to Chong Dispensary...i waited 1hr to see the doctor....
when i went in to the room... doctor asked the nurse to give me some ear drops on both my ears...
the experience on eardrop is scary!! nothing i can hear except watering sound...
then after 10mins on eardropping doctor came to me... checked out my ears and injected water into my ears to flush out the harden ear wax... the water was so strong that it hurts... and i felt myself as though i'm drowned... n at a moment i cant breathe...
i screamed softly when it hurts... doctor became slightly more gentle... after tat i could see the harden ear wax came out... yuckssss.... i didnt know it became harden and it is in piece... like a brown color skin...
my shirt got abit wet... hehehe... abit embarrassed to walk back to office...

No comments: