Monday 30 April 2007

How could he do that?

Yesterday when me and 2nd sis on the way to visit cousin sister at SJMC... 2nd sis told me about my secondary school tuition teacher... she said they had a long chat the night before... about a few hours... i was thinking this friend of hers so free... she is quite stingy for words in msn normally...but she could talk to my sis over the phone for few hours... strange phenomena...sis told me this shocking news that i couldn't believe my ears... she said Bee Ann is in the midst of divorcing...i'm like "waterpark"...she just got married not long ago last year somewhere in October maybe? Reason being her husband is actually GAY!! i'm like how could this be possibly happened? aren't they been dating for few years? Apparently they didn't have much mushi-mushi when they are together and before married they didnt make love before...so she thought it was alright to not have pre-marital sex...everything is normal except this part... after they got married... her husband was still giving excuses for not making love... and often hanging out with gay friends... then only she realized... all hell break loose...
I guess sometimes is ok for bebe being hamsap... as long as he is normal... at least he is... at least he is still physically attracted to me (a woman)... thank god!!

No comments: