Friday 13 April 2007

First entry +scary dog barking

Part 1
My first blog in the entire life... errr... actually i posted 'i had my ears flushed' first then only i realized that i'm suppose to write some sort of celebrating words for my first blog... anyways...
bebe laughed at my england... i know i'm not good at writing... i'm just a silly meow...
i just feel like typing whatever not here... actually i have nonsense too... just that normally i'll keep it to myself or i'll tell bebe... simply crap something to manja him....then he thinks i'm so cute and he'll kiss me.... kekekke... that's my tactic... to make him love me more n more...
apparently his ex-es don't like to manja him... but i'm different...hehehe... i'll manja him to the max...so he love me most!!!!
Part 2
the dog outside was crying... it's a bad sign... he was running away and crying as though he is seeing something scary like 'dirty things'... according to old people when a dog barks like this means they saw the 'dirty things'... this is not good!! i've been having this feeling that cs's dad's spirit is in the house... i've some bad night sleeps ever since his dad passed away... i'm not sure why i'm so afraid of this but it just scares the hell outta me everytime i think of it... i'm scared to be alone in the room at night...sometimes even day time coz i heard something... i know is not hallucination... i'm quite sure i heard someone closing the room door... i'm quite sure i heard someone knocked the door twice... but but but... bebe apparently don't believe me on what i've heard... he thought i'm just full of imagination...
i wish i'm just full of imagination...

No comments: