Friday 20 April 2007

Devil is with you

Just finished my taiwanese drama series...it has been a while since my last watching of this type of taiwanese-idolish drama series... i like the actor Hee JunXiang... he is just too handsome to begin with... but the story line is rather typical... made me cry and made me laugh like mad at times...well i would say is a good past time series when my bebe is busy playing his ps2 not layaning me... sounds contradicting myself don't i? typical love story was what i meant... but i buy in... heheheheh... it killed 1 week of my after work time... i mean i cant be uploading photos to multiply or chatting with people all the time... so now i'm going to bed and dream about He Jun Xiang... bebe better not see this page... he is such a jealous pot!! bleh...

2 comments:

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

I watched that series, absolutely loved it!

Silly Meow-Emily said...

Hehe...me too and i'm also addicted to the song 'Ai Mei'