Wednesday 5 September 2007

Devil's Diciples

I'm now very hooked up to this new TVB drama "Keong Kim"simply because the actors are Bosco Wong, Kelvin Cheng & my favourite Bernice Liew. The story is about ancient Chinese KungFu war with devil. I watched until late night for the past few days and i can see my panda eyes coming out and the icre-cream concealer also can merely conceal anymore. I'm so sad. I'm getting older and i don't used to have panda eyes when i was still in college or uni. Who can tell me which eye cream is best for panda eyes? And best concealer that can conceal but not dry texture???

***************************************************************************************************
New boss is in for 2 days...i only said hi and welcome to Marketing yesterday and from his facial expression he got a shocked and he smiled back to me and say hi and thank you! Heard that he is dam smart coz he is only 36yrs old but he was previously marketing director for "U" company... and now became our new Head of Marketing... also heard that he is very well verse in Research... i know i'm gonna die when i present my part to him... i'm so scared!!! HELP!!!!

No comments: