Saturday 1 September 2007

A Hot Friday Afternoon

Today's weather is extremely hot... i kinda missed office 'Winter Sonata' centralized air-cond. Weather is so terrible i really don't feel like i wanna step out of the house but tummy growling...this morning's curry laksa obviously can't keep me full long enough... therefore i tried to cook something myself. We have one extra wantan mee takeaway from this morning therefore bebe will be having that...to accompany my Indofood mee goreng... i pan-fried the Mr. Ho's sausages i bought from Jusco non-halal food section last night...Pork Cheese sausage and Pork Garlic sausage... both also very yummy but abit pricey....4 sausages cost me RM18 plus...


My Indofood Mee Goreng & 2 Sausages (cheese & garlic)


Bebe's Wantan Mee + 2 sausages

Just to let you know how cute is fi meow sitting next to us when we are playing Wii- Donkey Kong

No comments: