Monday 9 June 2008

无奈

无奈 is the word to expressed my feeling now... sometimes when you are in this situation... you really don't know what else you can do coz you don't have a choice... No to be precise you can't make your own choice... that's the worst thing in life... when you cannot decide what you can choose and you have to ask permission of others when you know this kind of things is best leave it to the hero and heroin of the Day...
people keep telling me this... life is not perfect... you can't satisfied everyone... in this case...the only person that is not satisfied is myself... not others...
sometimes i'm wondering...does this Day belongs to myself & my loved one...or it belongs to others? i often telling myself...this is my Day... and i want to follow my way... but in real life is not true... you have to satisfied everyone else...in the end your own self is not happy... is this the right way or don't care what they think just follow what my heart says?? i'm confused... in dilemma... i guess in this society there are a lot of boundaries...a lot of social responsibilities that makes you "must do something and or must not do something"... i know i can insist on what i want...i just need to face other people's saying "do know how to respect elderly or parents"... or "ng sek zhou yan"... i don't mind people to say this if that makes me happy and i get what i want... but i don't want these things to go to my parents especially my mom...she will be upset and think that she didn't bring me up well...

No comments: