Saturday 6 October 2007

New item

While waiting for bebe to collect his brand new Marc Jacobs specs i wanted to do my eye brow threading but it was too crowded so i gave up and walked away and found this place... Solemate- located at first floor next to Optic Paris, Bangsar... the good thing about this shop is i can even custom make my shoes there...they can also make wedding gowns and accessories for you!! My new item -white leather pump with gold buckle...

After bebe collected his specs we headed to One U for shopping... once again bebe left me alone to walk around while he went for his hair cut... i bought a white shirt to match my new shoe...hehheehhe...not really just to match my shoes... i got Raoul's voucher from Raoul Party so decided to buy myself a new shirt as the white shirts i'm having now is turning yellow... my mom gave up on bleaching it as it makes the shirt thinner...bla bla bla... just buy only lah...
On top of being a naughty girl...i did buy toilet floor mat for mom as promised!!
After long hours of shopping at One U we went to The Curve for dinner with Edwin, Shirley, William & Adelina at this Shilla, Korean Buffet Restaurant... price at RM46 per pax... its really expensive and not worth it at all...
1. food suppose to be served hot not hot at all e.g. deep fried soft shell crab and you can feel its still freeze in the middle
2. food suppose to be served cold not cold enough e.g. sashimi that's not cold and abit warm is gross
3. taste wise not really good
4. ventilation very bad
5. variety is alright but but but... added the above 4 points is not that great anymore...
6. after tax per pax is RM52.90 - EXPENSIVE!!

2 comments:

Muna said...

hi there..was browsing and stumbled into your blog. nice heels! i just bought my raya shoes there too..pretty little shop there isnt it? solemate..

p/s:i lock my blog little while since i'm off for my raya holiday..i'll unlock it when i'm back ya.

Silly Meow-Emily said...

thanks...yeah pretty little shop... was thinking of custom-making my shoes there next time!!