Tuesday 7 August 2007

I'm Back!

After a month lapse of my last blog...i'm finally back!
Back from HK and back to my sweetie blog!
My LAN line died in early July after 2nd July of my last post...
Abit lazy to blog about my HK trip....photos uploaded in multiply...so i can save abit of typing...
What's new? i'm broke after HK trip... spent alot on food...bags... what nots...bags... not much of shoes & clothings tho...and i should have bought more the nissin instant noodle... regretted coz it was too tasty... sigh...also regretted i didnt buy the pair of white n black pump i saw before i left HK.... sob sob...
And also dang dang dang.... most happy thing of the month that i got was my Neverfull MM Monogram and Epi Leather Koala wallet in Ivory...


*Some of my what nots from HK*

No comments: