Monday 11 June 2007

Dome Cafe, KLCC




It's time for my lonely Sunday again...
I have RM150 Isetan vouchers on hand that i need to burn it...
So after my lash extension i went over there to shop for clothes...
Went to MNG and managed to find a spaghetti top and a shorts to buy...so happy!!
After that i was so hungry and only realised i didnt had lunch yet and merely had breakfast...
Walked around and have no idea what to eat...then i just simply made decision and walked to Dome Cafe...
Really have no idea what to eat after long hours of starving *opps* i ordered Grilled Chicken with Tumeric Sauce and Iced Peach Tea but Peach Tea out of stock... urrgghhhh... i wanted it badly to quench my thirst...
I was so indecisive today i just simply ordered Dome Water... =(
When the order came only i realised it came with rice...dumb me... i didnt wanted rice... sigh... what a meal!
Luckily i had a good shopping spree... heheheh...

No comments: