Tuesday 29 July 2008

My Love's New Toy!!

Last Saturday bebe said must get up early today coz he is bringing me to Starhill for Ferragamo moving out sale... but i still took a good 15mins checking this makeup artist online and comparing with the one that i'm almost 98% confirming him as my actual day makeup artist... hehehe... so after shower and dressed up it was already 11 plus and we headed to town straight... when we reached Starhill our stummy grumbled like as though they were having drum competition in it... i've always wanted to try this Luk Yu Teahouse for their dim sums so we splurged on our breakfast... deep down in my heart i know i'm not gonna be able to get my Ferragamo ballerinas already... they are classics...how can they go on sale? And my gut feel was true enough...when we went to Ferragamo it has nothing much left and what i wanted wasn't there...Bebe said poor me coz he didnt get to buy me something...instead of Ferragamo Ballerinas he said he'll buy me iPhone if we can find it... so we left Starhill not long and went to Digital Mall to check out for iPhone... teehee... but none of the shops are selling the grey import version and we gave up and Be consoled me and said let's wait for maybe another month or so the phones will come into Msia...hopefully!! So after such long story about me... cut short to my Bebe... he checked out PS3 in Digital Mall and got a good buy... due to this so high-tech PS3...we bought a new LCD TV becoz the old TV in our room basically can't really support the high resolutions i.e. picture quality... So may i present you his new toy!! Sigh... when a guy want to spend on his hobbies he'll go all out!!






No comments: