Wednesday 2 May 2007

Crowned 'Shopping Queen'

Buying and non-stop buying...
Buying unnecessary & necessary...
What i've bought from 15th April till 2nd May:
1. Olivia - A girl meets Bossa Nova 2 - 1 CD (Must by wor...how to resist such lovely CD?)
2.
Amy Zhang's 2 latest novels
3. Age defend facial mask - 2 (i reckon this suits mom better...ehehhe...mother's day pressie)
4. Necklace - 2
5. Bangle -1
6. Earrings -1 pair (This is to congrat Pei San's new shop opening...can't help it!)
7. Levi's Ashley Jeans 1 pair
8. Toner from Laneige
9. Skin Booster from Laneige
10. Precious Eye Cream from Lo'ccitane
11. White Tea Anti-Oxidant Cream from Origins
12. Fuchsia Pink Patented Leather Flat Shoe (This one not considered- 2nd sis bought for me)

I've been abusing my plastic card...
Slowly increasing the limit...
Bebe has been nagging me...
He stops me from buying any clothes today while we were shopping at mid valley...
I told him what's in my mind today is no clothes...
I wanted a new watch...
He scolded me and say "You only think of buying expensive things"
In my mind i was thinking "I'm not only thinking of buying watch...also LV, Celine, Chanel & Loewe's bags"
If bebe ever know this I'll be skinned alive...

No comments: